Thursday, April 30, 2009

Diarrhea of the mind.

Everyone strives to make money, but fails to really understand why they're doing it. People go to school in order to become something that will rake in the money, and not to study what they actually want. I just wanted to say that for some reason, don't really know why.
I completed my first album ever today. I went for twelve tracks, which I think is a pretty decent number. It's funny because I don't think that I can play the songs I wrote myself! I think I'm going to have to work on that tomorrow, cause I feel as if I should be able to play those songs wherever, and whenever. This night has now officially come to and end, and I can't wait to go to bed and read a little bit from my book. That's also another thing I need to work on, reading. Haven't read a mind blowing book in forever. Hopefully that will change over the summer. The one thing that kind of sketches me out is that possibility that I might not be writing as many songs over the summer. Actually, I just realized that I probably will be doing just that when I'm working at my dads restaurant.
You know, cause when there aren't any customers, it gets pretty boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment