Monday, April 6, 2009

Pop it mother fucker!

There's always that day that leaves you feeling hollow and empty inside, steadily increasing this feeling as time passes. Being by myself in this room is a 24/7 job because I have to bat away the bad feelings at all times. Even with all this technology at the tip of my fingertips, even with 34 gigabytes of music, I'm still left feeling incomplete. No matter though, all this will go away tonight, only to be replaced with the usual "school week" things. Hopefully the weather is decent tomorrow so that I can go skate, which I have now come to realize that it is my anti-drug. That, and my stubbornness to do well in school. I mean, if I didn't have those, I'd be back to smoking weed in an instant, since it's much easier to obtain here than alcohol. If I had to choose? I think I'd take the booze for some reason. It's pretty masochistic on my part since, whenever I drink alone, the alcohol augments these terrible feelings and just makes it ten times worse. However, I find this perverse pleasure in it, almost as if to see how much more sad I can get, before I burst into tears.

I skateboarded in downtown Detroit today! Hart Plaza is the shit! It was so fucking good to be out in the streets again, being a little street rat in a big city. It was funny because when this kid took a picture of me trying a noseslide, we discovered that a cop car was rolling by me, frozen for eternity in that one frame. Hilarious.
You know, cause cops in Detroit don't give a shit.

1 comment:

  1. "You know, cause cops in Detroit don't give a shit."
    That's pretty hilarious.

    And seriously, don't drink alone.
    EVER.
    It's just asking for it.

    ReplyDelete