Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Finding Jesus.

Ok so, I was watching "Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist", and at one point, this girl Caroline says that she found Jesus. It was at that time where I jotted it down, not as a song title idea like I usually do when I hear phrases like that, but as a band name! Wouldn't that be hilarious? Finding Jesus? It's the fact that it's totally ironic, since I don't really want to find Jesus!

And as I was laughing at the brilliance of this, I started forming in my head the wikipedia article that is going to be about my band and I. It will be something along the lines of "...the band name came from a movie, blah blah blah, and it was chosen by Sophocles because he thought it was funny". And then, my own personal article will say something like "...he thinks he's really funny, so the fans just go along with it. However, everyone knows that he really isn't. In a way, he does too." Isn't that just GREAT?! Oh man, am I getting ahead of myself here or what?! No matter, I like pretending that I will amount to something one day. And by that, I mean accomplish something that I feel is worthy of my mind telling me "good job man, good job" instead of constantly insulting me.
You know, cause it always does that. Don't you ever read this blog? of course not big head.

1 comment:

  1. Well, basically, I can totally imagine that.
    I have a band name, too and I get way ahead of myself as well.
    WE ARE ALLOWED TO DREAM AFTER ALL.

    ReplyDelete