Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hmm, what should I write next...?

I think I might have gotten some writers block, because I don't feel inspired, and when I do sit down and try to write, bullshit comes out. Also, the feeling of doing nothing has come back, stronger than ever, and it makes me feel like shit. I met even more people today, and I think I might have made some new friends, which is really cool. The thing I think is the best, is that most of them lurk on 4chan, something not common with the people I've met so far. I was so happy when we all lost the game, and exclaimed our doing so, pretty vehemently. Well, I think that this is all she wrote for tonight. I'm going to watch a show on the discovery channel, about people who try and make Leonardo DaVinci's inventions reality.
You know, cause I find DaVinci pretty fucking cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment