Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Insult to injury.

I keep thinking about how I'm always going to be too late to pursue something. Skateboarding? Started too old. Music making? Most musicians have been in bands ever since they were 16-17. I'm 19. Ah well. I'll get to do it one day. I wrote and recorded another song today called "The World Forgot". It's not too shabby but god DAMN do I need a band! The songs just sound so blank without drums, base, and various other thingys. I totally didn't hear my phone buzzing when my girlfriend called, and she's at work right not so I don't think I'll talk to her at all today, or tomorrow for that matter. Stupid "silent" mode. Been listening to a lot of Dylan and Beatles lately, and I don't know why. Probably because they are so fucking good. Geniuses the lot of them.
I went to the doctors today to see if I could get some muscle relaxants for my pulled groing muscles. I did get the prescription, but I also got a hernia exam, doctors treat! I've never had to drop my drawers in front of a doctor, so I guess the experience was worth it. Wasn't that bad though, I mean, she was a doctor. Maybe I should tell my girlfriend that I cheated on her. Hah, now that'd be funny.
You know, cause she was only a doctor, and doctors can grab and prod all they want.

1 comment:

  1. That's bullshit!
    You can NEVER be too old to do something.
    So don't give up on your dreams.

    ReplyDelete