Friday, April 17, 2009

Nonsense.

And here it is, I stopped caring about how many posts I've hit. It was bound to happen, so no hard feelings. I feel confused for some odd and vague reason, no idea why. I do know that somethings won't change, and that is almost always the point. I'm at my aunts house right now, going to spend the next three days here. It's pretty nice because we'll be celebrating Easter, the Greek way.
Got back on my skateboard after my latest injury, and it feels great, as always. My parents keep heckling me to stop, and act my age but we all know that is not going to happen any time soon.
I need to sit down and study tomorrow, I've been putting it off for too long because it's been a great deal of time since I've had a decent vacation, and a continuous year and a half of school is starting to get to me. The good weather isn't really helping either, hehe. Jotted down a couple of lyrics today, and I think I even wrote a whole song earlier this afternoon. I don't think it was a very good song since it was born out of necessity, rather than from inspiration. Ah well, whatever. As long as I keep practicing, it's all good. I have some things to attend to tomorrow, so I think I'm going to be heading off to bed after this post, as I almost always do. Here's to good dreams.
You know, cause dreams are what make sleep so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment