Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Am I high?

I wish that there was a device that could record all of my thoughts, and then erase the ones that bother me. However, such a device does not exist. In its place I have blogger, which is not a bad way to bring forth these thoughts. I can see them written, and then once I've seen them take on a different form, I can deal with them easier. What's bothering me right now? The fact that I really, really want to be in a band. It's been my dream for so long, and as time goes by, I fear that it will become harder and harder to make it come true. I've been saying that it will take up too much of my time but in reality, I have too much time anyways. Maybe I should start to look into it more seriously. For now, I can just dream.
My leg is feeling much better but the muscle relaxants that I'm taking really mess me up. I was in class today, and I could instantly feel the drugs taking effect. It was extremely weird, I felt sleepy and sluggish. Almost as if my head was submerged in Jell-O. Hopefully my leg will heal, and I won't need physical therapy like last time.
You know, cause last time I semi-tore the groin muscle in my right leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment