Tuesday, April 14, 2009

So tired.

Oh man, where to start? This week has barely even begun, and I'm already tired. For starters, I had a busy morning today because I had an exam, and because a friend of mine wanted to take advantage of my homework. So, I met him up for, what I thought was going to be a relatively short meeting, and we ended up bullshitting for a good two hours. Afterward, I got invited to this concert which I did not refuse to go to. Ugh, the night just ended for me, and I can't wait to go to sleep.
I haven't done much songwriting these past few days, and that's kind of worrying me. Oh well, I'll just amp it up the next few days, just so that I can make up for the lost time. For now, I'm just going to go to bed, and hope the ringing in my ears will stop.
You know, cause the concert was banging!

No comments:

Post a Comment