Friday, May 1, 2009

Ah, to wonder.

Trying to know the future is no hard feat, yet I still keep on trying to predict everything. It makes me wonder about all the little things that I've done that could have changed my future. In the end though, I realize that it's been one hell or a ride, and I sort of stop thinking about the past. That's when I start to think about the future, trying to manipulate it but only in the small ways. I'm too afraid to make the big choices because I'm too content with what's going on already. I feel as if I'm denying myself all sorts of things, but in the end, the routine wins.
I was going to try and write a song today but sadly, it didn't work out. I've been writing this song on my cell phone, saving it a message. It's funny because little by little, it evolves, turning into something with potential. it reminds me of the kooky ways some writers became famous, like J.K Rowling, who thought up Harry Potter on the metro. I feel as this would be one of the stories, if this song became a hit, and I'd tell people that I just wrote it on my cell phone, saving it as a text message. Heh, that's pretty funny if you think about it. Man, I hate always thinking about me becoming something. It's just wrong to do anything out of the sole purpose of becoming famous. I wish these visions of me becoming someone would just stop popping into my minds eye.
You know, cause it gives me hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment