Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Originality knocks.

I have to get over my obsessions. They are a damper in my efforts in being somewhat original in my songwriting. I think I got past that issue guitar wise, but it's the singing that I still have to overcome. I just have to find my voice I guess.
A word to the wise, do not eat a Whopper Jr. an hour before going to sleep. I feel as if a rock has migrated and found home in my stomach. I think that this is going to be a weird night.
Something funny, my dad turned fifty some days ago. Don't know why it's funny actually, I was just amused when I found out. Going to try and study tomorrow, which was my plan for today. Needless to say, that was an amazing failure on my behalf. Oh, I don't have any classes on Monday, I'm going to study all day! Yeah right. I did anything but study. I think it's because I have so much free time, or else I'd buckle down more. Don't know what exactly is on my mind right now, I'm feeling oddly blank for some reason. I just hope that I can fall asleep rather quickly tonight.
You know, cause I hate it when it takes too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment