Sunday, April 26, 2009

Tick, tock.

Every day, I keep on going to bed later, and later. I really need to buckle down, and finish off my philosophy paper. I mean, really. I should have it done by the time this week is over. I guess I have to anyways. I don't know what's going on with me lately. I think it's the fact that I made some new friends, and my old ways are coming back to me. I always try to be around msot of the time, even if it takes away precious hours of my day. I should stop putting others before me. It's not healthy, and it's not going to take me anywhere. I think for tomorrow I'm just going to finally finish a song I have been prepping for, and write up the first third of my paper. For now, I'm just going to enjoy this nice beer buzz, and get my ass to sleep as soon as possible.
You know, cause I hate getting out of program.

No comments:

Post a Comment