Monday, April 20, 2009

Back, from outer space.

Well, it's been a couple of days since my last post, so I'll begin with what's on my mind. For one, the issue of my girlfriend and I arises, once more, and I'm as confused as ever. I really can't put my thoughts into words at the moment, so I'm just going to move on. I have recorded eight songs! I feel so good about myself actually, although I do dislike my singing. The guitar parts are ok, it's just that I'm not a melodically adept person. Hopefully, that will change in time.
I have so much do to this week. Start studying for my philosophy final, make my schedule for next semester, call the Greek consulate in Chicago for some paperwork, and continue to write songs.
Hopefully 'll amass enough material to make an "album". Hah, I never thought I'd say that. I think that's going to be enough for now because I think I should get going to to bed.
You know, cause my schedule has been thrown way off.

No comments:

Post a Comment