Saturday, April 4, 2009

Staples.

What does bring people together? Well, I think that the answer to that question is music. I don't care who the fuck you are, if you're in a room with a bunch of people, and a good song comes up, you're all automatically best friends for night. And that's why I want to pursue my dream of being a musician. Just be in a band, singing, playing the guitar, just trying to escape the mundane aspects of real life. One of my biggest fears is being stuck at an office job, punching in and out and whatnot. That's why I'm going to try my hardest after school, at doing everything but that. We'll see how it goes. For now, I think I'll just focus on school.
You know, cause I'd like that piece of paper that acknowledges my accomplishments after four years.

No comments:

Post a Comment