Thursday, April 9, 2009

Do re mi.

It's interesting how infatuated I become with something, that I tend to obsess over it. Usually, I will obsess over it for maybe a week, and then I'll completely forget about it. Like for example the web comic I tried to start with my friend. I was so bent on making an awesome web comic that I would think about it all day and all night. The newest thing that I'm obsessing over is becoming a musician. Well, actually, I just want to be in a band and make music. The only difference between those two? I wasn't funny enough to make a web comic but I do know a little bit more about music and whatnot. I hope that I won't give up on this because this is something I would love to do as the days go by. I just recently started learning about actual music theory and whatnot, and I think I'm going to try and apply that knowledge tomorrow. I totally failed to put music to two songs of mine today, so I just figured I should let it be for a day or two before I start again. Or I might just abandon them completely and start on new songs.
You know, cause the past is the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment