Saturday, April 11, 2009

Watermelon Vodka.

Excuse my absence yesterday but I was at a party where four local bands were playing. It was pretty good, and I got pretty intoxicated. The music was ok; my only problem was that it was too loud, and I have semi-sensitive ears. So I spent most of the party outside of the house where I could listen to the music at ease. I've been spending a lot of time with my guitar these past few days, and I've been learning things I ought to have learned four years ago, major scales. No matter, there's no time like the present, right? The other thing I've been spending time on is finding melodies to my lyrics. Since I'm not much of a singer, yet I try to be one, I find it pretty difficult to melodize something. I just have faith in the fact that the more I do it, the better I'll become.
My leg is feeling much better, and I'm going to start stretching it for most of today, and tomorrow. I want to skateboard again so much. Especially since I've been getting back some of my lost confidence.
You know, cause I used to be afraid of jumping off shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment