Thursday, April 2, 2009

Aw, not again!

I am so fucking confused right now. It's all starting over again, those thoughts creeping up into my brain, whispering dark and evil things to my gullible blob of gray matter. What thoughts are these you ask? Well, it's the whole "girlfriend" thing. I was talking to one of my very good friends today via msn, and he was also in a long distance relationship. He said that the one thing I must do is look towards the future, and try and act accordingly.
You know what I see? Us never being with one another for more than a week every three, maybe more, months. It's just too fucked up! She hates the city, so she refuses to visit. I hate the "great" outdoors but being the bitch that I am, I do go out there. She has no plan whatsoever, apart from sitting at home. My plans involve me jumping around for a good while. And what about after school? I have no clue what the FUCK I'll be doing after that. She doesn't even plan on finishing school anymore. The other thing that's starting to bother me is the fact that, when we talk on the phone, it's just a one-way conversation most of the times. It gets old really fast, and it's gotten to the point where I have to constantly fish for things to talk about. I don't know, I just. don't. know.
You know, cause I just don't anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment