Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ah so.

It's funny how my dad tells me about all our economical woes, and then after making me feel like shit he tells me to not worry. Well dad, cool. I mean, seriously, what kind of a thing is that? I get telling me about the different stuff that's going badly but you don't want me to worry about it? Fuck it, I try and not worry anyways. Shit, the man told me to, right? Still though, it does eat me up a little bit sometimes.
Kind of worried about the group presentation thing tomorrow. We did meet up but for some reason, I feel as if I didn't really prepare that much. probably because you didn't smart ass. We are the first group to go though, so the professor should be lenient.
Also, I think I'm getting too worried about the whole songwriting thing. After all, it's not so fun when you try and force it. Makes it feel all fake and shit. I do have an idea for a new song, and by idea, I mean title. It's a good way to start though.
You know, cause a lot can come from just the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment