Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Urgh

Kinda disappointed right now. My girlfriend always calls me before 11:00 p.m., but it's 12 and I still haven't heard from her. I know there's a logical explanation, but these past couple of weeks, things have been kind of weird. I feel as if she's a bit distant, and I catch only rare glimpses of her former self. She once told me that I had changed for, somewhat, the worst. I now think that I can say the same for her. She used to be full of spunk and whatnot, but ever since she moved back into her parents house, I feel as if she's slowly turning into this different girl. Bah, it might just be me and my paranoia since this is a long-distance relationship. I still love her though, it's just making me worry is all.
I wonder if I'll post again before I go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment