Wednesday, March 25, 2009

An abundance of nothing.

I really want to be doing something right now, but I don't know what. It seems as if my life is full of god damn choices, yet I simply choose to do nothing. Something must be done however, and first and foremost, something should be done with me. Urgh, I dunno. Maybe it's because there's an abundance of things, this inevitably happens. Back in the day, all there was to was skateboard, go to school, and drink. And videogames. But that's it! I mean now it's videogames, blogging, twitterinf, studying, talking on msn, making friends, writing songs, exercising, listening to music, playing the guitar, mope. I mean, there's so MUCH! Not to mention that thinking has become a chore, and I wish that I could just shut my brain off, just for a little while. never! I refuse to be turned off like a mere appliance! I'll just keep on talking and talking, till I drive you cra. Yeah, see? No biggie. It'll turn back on though. I've taken a liking to being outside and smoking, but I fear that if I do that, I'll go back to smoking insane amounts of cigarettes every day.
You know, cause I've cut back. A lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment