Monday, March 23, 2009

Busy day.

I feel kind of bad, not blogging every 10-15 minutes. I guess twitter took over for that, right? Fucking twitter, it's becoming the new myspace. Just a giant rat race to be the person with the most followers. 'Tis gay if you ask me.
On a different note, I skateboarded today for the first time in six months, and it felt AMAZING! And, sort of weird. Ever get that wobbly feeling in your legs after some serious sex? Well, that's what I got after pushing around for half an hour.
I got Pokemon Platinum, hehehhe. way to go 5 year old. Shut up you, your love for that game is unrivaled. whatever. Anyways, I got Platinum, and I plan on playing it for a good while. I can't wait. Actually, I can. I've been playing it for like 20 minutes, and I'm already pissed at all the grinding. Stupid levelling, kills me every time I play this game.
You know, cause it's boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment