Friday, March 6, 2009

Stupid.

Is is my fault that Mike Krahuliks' drawing style has motivated me to start drawing? Is it so wrong that my drawings closely resemble his? People on the PA forum told me that I should stop "ape"ing Mikes style. First off, for all you PA forum pricks, Mike is "ape"ing Stephen Silvers drawing style you insufferable assholes. And you bash me for "ape"ing? First of all, what the FUCK does "ape"ing even mean? What, is it the whole "monkey see, monkey do" kind of shit? Monkeys copy you stupid sons of bitches, not APES! A monkey, is not an ape. Man you guys suck. Take off your "I'm so cool glasses", get off of your high and mighty horse, and take a good look at it. Yeah. It's a low and shitty pony.
Of course, this is all my fault in the first place. I know what forums are like, why the HELL did I ever go to one?! For advice? Psh, yeah right. The advice I got might have been constructive to those assholes but in actuality, it's the near equivalent to 4chan's "kill yourself you newfag".
God, they make me so angry! They have their little clique, hiding behind their "witty" screen names and their little avatars, just giggling it up while they destroy peoples lives from the inside out.
You know, cause words hurt more than sticks & stones.

No comments:

Post a Comment