Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day in.

I woke up this morning pretty peaceful-like, even before my alarm rang! This only happens once in a little while, so it's definitely the cause for celebration. And celebrate I did, by eating Frosted Blueberry Pop-Tarts and watching an episode of The Spectacular Spider-Man! It was pretty good. By the way, 50th post! congratulations. your fans must be very proud. I had two consecutive classes today from 10:40 to 2:40 but I finished my lab pretty early. It's actually pretty fun in that lab. Got past some of my anti-social-ness, and I actually have friends in there. Especially this one Tejas dude. Pretty funny motherfucker, if you ask me. Up next in my agenda would be playing some more Pokemon, and then head off to my other class which is at 4:30. Well, those fickle ickle monsters won't catch themselves so, I'll check back in later.
You know, cause who'd want to put themselves in captivity/slavery?

No comments:

Post a Comment