Friday, March 27, 2009

A jumble of thoughts.

I just realized how badly my social skills have been altered by my seclusion in my dorm room for the past 3 months. Every conversation I try and strike, if I can get past my new found shyness, comes out weird and mildly retarded. Ugh. On a different note, the song that I wrote was liked by most of my friends, and this has spurred me on to write more material. Another thing that's on my mind is the fact that my philosophy project is due on Tuesday, but my partners take too long to respond to my e-mails. I just hope that it will get sorted out before the deadline. Been listening to Motion City Soundtrack all day today, don't know why though. Something completely irrelevant, I've had these two cinnamon rolls on my desk, just sitting there, tormenting me. Should I eat them? Has it been too long? Would my intestines give up on me for good (see alcohol poisoning) if I even touch them? Damn, so confusing. No matter though, I'll be off to my aunts house for the weekend, where there'll be fresh ones waiting for me.
You know, cause that's where I got them from last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment