Thursday, March 5, 2009

Attacks on the physical realm.

So, this is news to me. Apparently, the week I started playing Halo 3 again, not only did it take me longer to fall asleep, I also started to snore. Yes, I mother fucking snored. Can you believe that shit? I mean, it was one thing for Halo to fuck up my entire day after a bad losing streak in Love Wolves but this...this is an entirely new area of assault! Not only am I being struck down mentally by this game, I am assaulted physically as well! This is just to much.
Am I going to stop playing? Probably not. Why? Have no fucking clue. Oh well, I guess my roommates going to have to put up with my newly acquired skill, the ability to snore.
Shit! I totally forgot about this one! My girlfriend had told me that a) I gnash my teeth in my sleep and b) the gnashing had stopped after I gave up Halo. Coinkidink? I think not faithful readers.
You know, cause the whole Halo thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment