Friday, March 6, 2009

Rumbly in my tumbly.

Fuck me. My stomach's been upset for the past two days. I guess eating an entire can of pineapple chunks does not qualify for taking it easy, I was hungry damn it! So anyway, I think I made a gave mistake today. I always go to eat at around 12:00 p.m. but Fridays at the cafeteria confuse me. Last two times I went to the caf on a Friday, it was closed. Naturally, I learned from my mistake and I went to the caf at 11:30 this Friday. It was open, that's sure but I think that for some reason, today they remain open till 1:00 p.m. Why do I think this you ask? Because I was one of the three people occupying the cafeteria at 11:30. I thought to myself sweet! everyone's gone and I get the whole cafeteria to myself! hmm, this is antisocial to the extreme. meh, whatever. So I grab some food, sit down, and voila! People start pouring in! At first I thought probably people who wake up the same time as me. Yeah, no. These people were going there for lunch. At 12! God damn it. Ah well, it's not like I lost a lot of sleep. Wait a minute! This is not what I wanted to write about! Ok, the real thing I wanted to blog about is the fact that since I had to go to lunch earlier, I had to suffer eating while my stomach was still vulnerable to attacks since I had just woken up. So now I feel like shit again.
You know, cause I ate pineapple again.

No comments:

Post a Comment