Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring Break

Ok so, I'm in Petoskey, and have been for the past four days. The first couple of days were pretty rocky, since there was this tension between my girlfriend and I. Well, all of that is gone now because we had a pretty interesting conversation, filled with sarcasm, wit, cynisism, and sincerety. I found that being sincere is the best way, even if certain things might be hurtful when said. Ah well, the point is that everything's ok now, and it will be for a nice long time. Now, I know I was bitching about not being able to have sex with her but I've come to terms with it. As long as I'm with her, it's all good. I'm not using my computer right now so therefore I must wrap up this little bouquet of words and bid you adieu, faithfull reader, untill next time. Which, should be soon.
You know, cause I'll be back home in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment