Monday, March 30, 2009

Rip Off.

I realized today how much I miss being around other people. It's very refreshing, and most of the people I know are pretty funny, which makes it even more appealing. The main thing about it though, is the fact that when I'm around friends, I put everything else that clutters my brain somewhere where they cannot bother me. I mean, being my myself all the time is pretty god damn depressing, and if it weren't for the various little things to keep me mildly sane, I think I would be a anti-depressant medication whore by now. However, this semester I got the opportunity to meet new people, so that when i come back for the fall semester, I won't be so utterly alone anymore.

I wrote a new song today but it sounds too much like blink-182. I mean, it's not necessarily a big deal, it's just that I would like to be original. I guess that originality comes with time, and I really haven't been serious about songwriting for the longest time anyways.
You know, cause I thought I sucked so much it wasn't even worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment