Saturday, March 21, 2009

Wow

Where to begin? My spring break got off to an amazing start when I laid eyes on my girlfriend sitting in her car, with her head on the steering wheel. When we got to her house, I became the biggest asshole known to man. If anyone recalls my previous blogs, no one reads this shithead, my mind started coming up with these weird and stupid things that concerned my relationship with her. The good news is that that week I was able to get all of those moronic things off my chest, and be myself again. I love her so much, and she didn't deserve that sort of bullshittery from yours truly.
Oh, I saw most of my friends from upstate, and also got the chance to a) see a couple of terrible movies with them, and b) party. The movies were "Fright Night", an amazing B movie, and "Gargoyles", the movie which apparently used slow motion as a fear factor for the first time in movie history. SO MANY SLOW MO SCENES! The party was a blast. It was good friends, bad beer, and everclear. Yeah, everclear. If that doesn't say anything, let me just say that it was my first time enjoying everclear. Well, enjoying is a bit of an overstatement, since it is just like drinking rubbing alcohol. I don't remember much from that night, the 8 beers and a double shot of straight everclear helped with that, and it was all good fun. The next day however, was not. Apparently, I had succumed to a minor bout of alcohol poisoning, making me vomit whatever touched my stomach, and then some. I spent the entire day feeling like shit left to dry in the sun, too sick to even watch movies or read a book. When night came, I felt relieved! I was giddy since I thought that I could sleep, and put my woes behind me. Little did I know, that was not going to be the issue. The majority of that particular night went something like this: lie down on bed and try to sleep. stay awake because somach is upset. wait untill the last possible moment to get up and go to bathroom. go to bathroom and wait to throw up. throw up. wash teeth. drink water for fear of dehydration. repeat untill 6 a.m.
Yeah, shitty right? Fuck it, it was spring break.
The next few days leading to my departure were pretty good. I had gotten over my petty little problems, came to terms with a couple of things, and just had fun with my girlfriend and her family. God I love her.
Anyway, the dreaded hour had come upon us, and we drove down to my place of residence in Detroit. It was really fun, we talked, listened to music, and we were just us. I loved it. We stopped for some food at Applebees in Saginaw, which resulted in stomach pains for the both of us. Tasty. After the horrible goodbye, I hate having to say goodbye to her, I proceeded to enter my dorms. I quickly find out that the dorms were closed untill tomorrow. SHIT! Thank god my girlfriend was still near enough to swing back and pick me up, in order to drop me off at my aunts house. It was sort of nice because I got to be with her again for a little longer. Then, as we arrived at my aunts house, I realised that I wouldn't get to see her for a good long month. So, we said our final goodbyes, kissed lightly and tenderly, and I waved her off. God I love her.
You know, cause I totally do.

No comments:

Post a Comment