Friday, March 13, 2009

Thanks.

You know, in a couple of hours time, I'll be driving up north with my girlfriend, the one I've told that I love so much and that would probably marry. When the time is right, of course. Lately however, I can't stop thinking negative thoughts about us, and where we're going. It must be the distance thing because I cannot think of anything else that can be the cause of this. I still love her, can't possibly imagine being with another girl but I can't possibly see myself living with her for the rest of my life. Hopefully, this no internet, no t.v, no xbox, (and no sex, for the love of GOD!) week will help put things in perspective. If you ask me right now, I'd say that this is going to be a really fucked up spring break. Ask me when I get back though, and you might get a different answer.
You know, cause things might change.

No comments:

Post a Comment