Wednesday, March 11, 2009

blank

I seriously have no idea how to feel right now. I'm lacking sleep, I played 4 enraging hours of Halo 3, and I just have no clue as to what I'm doing right now. I should be sleeping. I should be sleeping peacefully and without the image of Elites dying a screaming death. I wrote another song today. Pretty shitty but at least it's something. At least my two major exams are over with, and with them, so are my feelings of guilt of not studying hard enough or whatever. Now I have two projects to finish over spring break, and not to mention a 5 page paper for my astronomy course. Stupid dorm policies, kicking us out for spring break. Meh, whatever. Oooh, 30th post! i keep telling you, no one gives a damn, and it's not that big of a fucking deal. Whatever brain, just shut up. Man, I'm craving alcohol right now, just so I can pass out with no trouble.
You know, cause I've had difficulties sleeping these past weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment