Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Diaries of Spartan - HO3

...Busy day yesterday. After the end of the human-covenant war, we Spartans don't have all that much to do, so what do you think happens when you put a bunch of us in a room? The answer is, we just start fighting. I guess you can call it "our nature" but I think it's deeper than that. I mean, if it were just our nature, would we really need live ammo? I think not. I found a really nice trick though, every time my shields go down, I fall to the ground and pretend to be dead. After five or so seconds, I get back up, and I feel like a new man! Oh, forgot to mention about this new game we play! It's called Spartan tag, and the basic idea is that "If you get shot, you must stop moving. Period." It's really fun but it's still catching on. Not that many people play and, and when we do, our opponents think we're just dumb.
Until next time, Spartan - H03, signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment