Monday, March 9, 2009

verse/chorus/verse/chorus/tomatoes.

One of my dreams is t write a good song. Not many songs, not a hit multi-platinum song, just a song that I'll like, something to be proud of. I'm not really the songwriting type though, which makes me kind of sad since I feel as if everything I write is shit, probably because it is. I always used to try and write lyrics like other bands do, full of meaning and whatnot. Yeah, I don't think that that's the right way to start doing something like this. Actually, I think that trying to do something that has already been done is bound to fail from the offset! I did find a new songwriting method though, and actually, it's helping out a lot! I mean, it made writing a song much much more simple than I previously thought. Here's to good riffs, and new material!
You know, cause I'm gonna write a song.

No comments:

Post a Comment