Tuesday, May 5, 2009

And then you wake up.

I just wanna be a musician. Make people feel what I feel when I listen to other peoples music. I don't wanna be famous, I just want to be in a band that actually plays gigs, and is somewhat known. For some reason, I love the Joy Formidable. Ever since I heard of them, and their music, I've been captivated, like a ship in a whirlpool. I don't know how to say this, I just know that I want to be able to finally express myself musically. I know that this is one of my destinies. Even if I'm drunk right now, I still want to write music, to distribute it to people who will get it. The fucked up thing is that I'm not a songwriter, and I don't know if I'll ever be. It's my dream though, and one day, I hope it'll be more than a mere dream, I hope that it will one day become reality.
You know, cause reality beats everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment