Saturday, May 9, 2009

Three cheers for allergies! (Not!)

Every day, the suburbs make me just a little bit more crazy. I don't know why, but I think it's the lack of things to do. Anyway, I've been watching the "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" for the past hour and a half, and I realize that it's one of the most inspirational movies I've ever seen. I really can't go into specific detail right now because I'm one too many beers deep. However, even though I haven't been recording that much lately, I have been writing. It;s not complete songs, just snippets of lyrics, a couple verses here and there. I'm just not motivated enough to sing and record, while my sinuses flare up like a mother fucker. Well, I don't want to linger that much, I've still got a movie to watch. Hopefully, the night will end with a cigarette.
You know, cause the ones that don't, usually suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment