Sunday, May 3, 2009

The good times are tempting me.

So I've been doing all sorts of things these past few days. Haven't done much songwriting, but I've been living. I don't exactly know how to put it though. I've just been doing things I feel I should be doing as a person in college. I'm still wondering about what to do with my girlfriend. I mean, I don't imagine myself with anyone else, but imagining the time ahead of with us, with us the way we are now, makes me not want to do it. I get the long run, it's just too far in the future for me.
I just want to get the semester over with, so that I can start off my summer. Also, I'm excited for next year, because I'll be in a very distracting atmosphere. That's a good enough test for me, in order to see if I can be a good student, and ignore the distractions. Well, the ones that I can't afford to be distracted by anyway.

You know, cause having some fun here and there, is not so bad.

P.S I love music.

No comments:

Post a Comment